So, needless to say, I have A LOT of catching up to do with the blog. Honestly, I just don't have time, and when I do, there are MANY other things I rather be doing than downloading pictures onto the blog. But tonight I will try to do just that. This entry will be a quick summary of what has been happening in our lives since my last posting in March.
-At the end of March we took the girls to their very first musical, Beauty and the Beast. They had such a great time. They know the movie by heart, so watching it performed live was the best thing ever for them.
-Easter, as usual, was fun. The girls love the idea of the Easter bunny, now that they can understand the concept more. They looked so cute in their little Easter dresses.
-Then in April, we celebrated my dad's 65th birthday. We threw him a surprise party! It was a success. He had no clue what he was going to walk into when he arrived at the party. We had so much fun dancing the night away!
-Also in April, the girls turned 3 years old!!! My babies are getting so big. I cannot believe that they are 3 already. They, as usual, had a blast at their party, which had a Mickey Mouse theme this year.
-In May, my cousin Sandra, got married. The girls were the flower girls. They LOVED wearing their princess dresses. And they truely looked like little princess
-Also in may are my mom's bday, my bday, and of course mother's day. All happy days!!
-After school got out, we have been able to enjoy this wonderful Chicago summer to the fullest.
-For the 4th of July, we went to Boston for the weekend. What a great city!! We saw the fireworks while the Boston pops played, and even got to go to Cape Cod for the day. Excellent weekend!!
ENJOY THE PICTURES
Spending the morning in Lincoln Park
silly girls

