Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Yes, Wednesday May 13th was my 34th birthday!!! And as most of you who know me, I am not shy about letting people know it is my special day. But it looked like Mother Nature forgot, because it was raining all day. Nevertheless, I had a wonderful day. In the morning, my in-laws took me, Rick, and the girls out to breakfast to my favorite local breakfast spot, Victory Banner. Yum! While the girls napped, I went to go get a much-needed pedicure. (Rick was home for the day, in case you were wondering if I left the girls alone) And then around 5pm, my parents and Vanessa came by for barbeque and cake!! Plus throughout the day I got many phone calls from all my family and friends wishing me a happy birthday.
Thank you to all for making my day awesome!