So I'm sure most of you have figured out or seen, that Sofia broke her right arm. On August 9th, she decided to leap of the couch, but instead of landing on her feet, she landed on her arm. Ouch! She broke her right radius. She was a champion through it all, and because of that, I was able to stay strong. Because, trust me, when I saw her arm, I was about to freak out. Anyways, she has been in a pink cast for 3 weeks now and on the 12th of Sept, she will get a new shorter one that will go below her elbow. That will be great because she will be able to finally straighten her arm. And then 2 weeks after that, she will be cast free! Though she is right handed, she has not let that stop her. She write, colors, uses scissors, eats, everything with her left hand. She is resilient!
Now on to Eva. Not as bad, actually not bad at all, just new and different. She now has glasses! I took both of them for their kindergarten eye exam, and it turns out that Eva has an astigmatism in her left eye. She was so excited when she found out she needed glasses. So the next day, I took her to pick out her new glasses. I told her that she needed to pick them out all by herself because she was the one who was going to be wearing them. The minute she saw these, she knew that these were the ones. So here she is, my beautiful little girl.




