Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten!!!

Today was Eva and Sofia's first day of kindergarten!!  We all woke up early, 6:15am!!  If you know us, you know that that is unheard of in our household.  But luckily, we all woke up on the right side of the bedm happy and ready to go.  We'll see how long that continues.  Anyways, the girls were so excited to wear their uniforms for the first time.  They look so cute and grown up in them. 
Drop-off went off without a hitch.  Both girls happily said good bye to me and to each other, and without looking back, walked into their own classroom with confidence and pride.  Me, on the other hand, as soon as they were in their rooms, I started crying.  It's hard for me to see them grow up so fast.  They are my babies, and always will be.  But I am so proud of them and I know that they will do great this year!! 
YAY EVA and SOFIA!!!!