On Friday August 10th, Rick and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. I cannot believe that all that time has passed already. In those 10 years, we have had so much fun, we have learned so much more about each other, survived difficult times and have cherished the wonderful times. Through it all, our my love for my husband and best friend has only grown and deepened. I am truely blessed to have Rick as my partner in life, and even more so to have him as the father of our beautiful twin daughters.
On Friday, in usual Rick style, he surprised me by arriving home early from Phoenix and having reservations for us at the Pump Room. We had a great time talking and just spending much needed alone time. The restaurant was beautiful and the food was delicious, along with excellent service. I am looking forward to 10 more incredible years with Rick and even more after that!
I love you Baby!
![]() |
| 10 years ago!! |
